Hi ladies, let's talk about Menstrual period ๐ฉธ It is pretty much normal for us to having this menstrual period as a healthy adult women. It is important for women to use menstrual hygiene products with confidence and most of reproductive woman in this modern era is using it. Well, in this post I about to share you 3 menstrual sanitary products that commonly use in this era..
๐ Sanitary Pads
Menstrual sanitary paad is a type of menstrual hygiene product that is worn externally. sanitary pads are one of the oldest and longest lasting forms of feminine hygiene product. Pads are recommended to be changed every 3 to 4 hours to avoid certain bacteria that can fester in blood. this time also may differ depending on the kind worn, flow, and the time it is worn. And this was my first sanitary product that I used when the first time I had my period ☺️
✔️Why people like to use Sanitary Pad
1. Requires No Painful Insertion
2. Safe and Hygienic to Use. It allows the menstrual blood to fl...
Comments
Post a Comment